*What is a Cambridge spervision? More here
Computer Science department
- Foundations of Data Science (2019/20, 2020/21) - 2nd year undergraduates
- Further Human-Computer Interactions (2022/23) - 2nd year undergraduates
- Artificial Intelligence (2022/23) - 2nd year undergraduates
- Machine Learning and Bayesian Inference (2020/21) - 3rd year undergraduates
- Bioinformatics (2019/20, 2020/21, 2021/22, 2022/23) - 3rd year undergraduates
School of Clinical Medicine
- Foundations of Evidence Based Medicine (2020/21, 2021/22, 2022/23) - 1st year medical and vet students
- Introduction to the Scientific Basis of Medicine (2019/20) - 1st year medical and vet students
Faculty of Mathematics
- Probability (2020/21) - 1st year undergraduates
- Statistics (2020/21, 2021/22, 2022/23) - 2nd year undergraduates
- Principles of Statistics (2020/21) - 3rd year undergraduates
*What is a supervision?
AI and medicine
In this 4h lecture series, I discussed what is AI, how does it work, how can it be used in medicine and importantly, what can go wrong.
- Master of Bioscience Enterprise, University of Cambridge (2022)
Machine learning for Sciences
In these lectures, I discussed how can scientists and clinicians use Machine Learning tools in their work, and what are the ethical challenges that come with it (with a focus on biology).
- Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute, Melbourne, Australia (2020)
- Dept of Public Health and Primary Care, University of Cambridge (2019)
Introduction to AI
This lecture, entitled “Artificial Intelligence, with great power comes great responsibility”, gave an overview of AI and how it can go terribly wrong.
- Cambridge’s Global Learning and Engagement programme (2023)
The carbon footprint of computational science
In these lectures, I discuss sustainability in computational science with students (undergraduates and postgraduates).
- Centres for Doctoral Training:
- Data Intensive Science CDT, Cambridge (2023)
- Sensor CDT, Cambridge (2021, 2022)
- AI 4 Environmental Risk CDT, Cambridge (2022)
- Bsc Bioinformatics Symposium, Ultrech (2023)
- BSc Bioscience’s Climate Week, Exeteer (2022)
- Cambridge HE+ programme (2021, 2022): “Artificial Intelligence, with great power comes great responsibility.”
- Jesus College, Cambridge (2023): mock supervisions in Computer Science
- Tremplin, Paris, France (2016-2018): Undergraduate-level scientific courses in mathematics and physics for high school students